Monday, March 20, 2006

THE LAS VEGAS COUNTDOWN BEGINS......




The yearly countdown begins.....
this will be my 4th year in a row, and i cant wait.....as usual.
I cannot believe that people actually can utter the words "I hate Vegas" whoarethesepeople?? how can you hate +40, endless things to do? free drinks, suntanning, live shows, free shows, shopping and no clocks.....i mean seriously?

I am betting the people that HATE it so much are the ones that lost a car or house payment and also HATE the sun.

We go for a pool tournament so in total we are there 2 weeks, love it....
until then.....the countdown is in progress 2 months and counting.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to go to Vegas again. I would go for a week, because I'm not playing pool. But you do need a chunk of cash to be able to have a great time.

Clooner said...

i love vegas because it is larger than life, it makes you realize how small you really are in this world- a flashy reality check/escape from reality all at the same time- i have been there 3 times and i've seen 1 showgirl....i think that until you go, you have no idea what it is like.....it's really a lot of fun.....and a person can make it inexpensive- if they budget...