Thursday, December 07, 2006

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

Ok, so my blog has been dormant since the passing of my twenties but it's back.....cant promise that i will write lots but I have needed to get this off my chest FOREVER.

So here is what i dont understand, have never understood and will most likely never understand.....why women seem to have an issue in public washrooms with FLUSHING the toilet....now i realize that people dont act the same way in public as they do at home but JESUS what the F is wrong with you??? flush the toilet. Maybe it's just me but i even reach for the handle to flush the toilet in a fricken out house!! out of instinct....

WTF?

it just makes us say once again....who are these people?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am who I am

Clooner said...

ok but do you flush?

Jodi said...

must be the same people that talk on their cell phones while they're doing their business...