Friday, February 03, 2006

Lipo Schmipo

Although there was a time I really truly wanted to get Liposuction i realized yesterday that Lipo can kiss my ass- so can the doctor that offended me with failing attempts to make me question my self image more than i already do and convince me take the plunge under the canula.

So over the last 2 years, I gained 40 pounds partially due to the "Depo" birth control shot, and partially because i started a "desk job"- then wallowed in my own self pitty, So joined weight watchers, lost 28 pounds, and am on the home stretch....so this is where i get a little angry....

Yesterday i went to the dermatologist to talk about my skin issues and to answer my nagging questions about Lipo, so he addressed my skin issue by telling me that he could fix it for a small fee of $1800+gst, and that my face would look like i had the shit kicked out of me for about a month- really realistic.....
So then to quell my nagging thoughts, and Christmas and Birthday wishlist item- we addressed Liposuction- i guess you could say that i put myself to the mercy of the "beauty" doctor so it serves me right, however maybe they should add a TACT class to the course requirements of Dermatology- he asked me to life my shirt to see my stomach ( the only real area i would want done).....and he says to me, well if we took some out here (big tug at tummy) and then more off of here ( two fisted tug at hips)...THEN he says you would look good.....***gasp*** was he serious? did he actually just say that with a HUGE emphasis on THEN? so i responded with " i am going to try to get down as much as i can on my own and then if i am unhappy then i would consider it" i mean after all it WAS a consultation, he reponds once again with a sigh " you aren't going to get ANY smaller than you are now"

I could not believe in the 2 minutes he was in there, he had made about $5000, and managed to shoot down my hopes of having soft beautiful skin- and made a point of telling me how i would look SO MUCH BETTER without my hips and walked out of the room to let his Roadie take over.....

So Thanks Dr......thanks to you the motivation i had been lacking due to the plateau of weight loss has suddenly re-appeared. Cant get smaller than i am now? WTF i was smaller than i am now, and thanks to your lame ass attempts for me to spend $7000 to make myself look so much better- F%$# IT, and F%$# YOU- i am going to do it the old fashion way- sweat,and hard work- then i think i will look much better but not thanks to you or my $7000.

1 comment:

Clooner said...

You DID?? ( slaps self in forhead) NOW you tell me....