Wednesday, February 01, 2006

my eye is infected......

So i am spending a sick day at home, lucky me you say? No.....not in this case. I have an eye infection- i have been getting them since i was a kid, they are not "catchy" or "pink eye" as everyone seems to diagnose them to be....

I have a disease called Viral Conjunctivitis, it is a disease of the eye- it is something that remains dormant most of the time, but when it flares up ( as far as i can tell it is brought out by stress or being overtired much as a cold sore) it is one of the most painful things i have ever, and continue to experience. It starts with an itch, then my eye becomes sticky, then really sore, then it feels like Rotten Johnny threw sand in it, and with every blink or turn of the eye, it scrapes.....and then my personal favorite i wake up with it glued shut- which is when i nicely ask Mike to get me a warm cloth so that i can moisten ( barf) my crusted eye, and once again allow it to open. It is not fun and i truly would not wish it on anyone.....this is not a "fun" sick day.....my highlight has been being able to watch Ellen.....Oh and i forgot my eye is blood red the whole time, and swollen- kinda hard to mask with makeup- really what i'm saying is it makes me miserable.....grrrrr.

Just wanted to share a little piece of Bree on this fine Humpday, and looking at myself in the mirror with my puffy, red, oooozing eye- it probably wont be Humpday for me, so good luck to you all....

PS_ HEY RALPH WHERE IS MY BLOODY REBATE CHEQUE?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I look down, and see that there were no comments for this blog that I just read, then I think about it it and realize that you just Blogged (can I say that? guess I can cuz I just did), anyways you just Blogged on about your EYE GOO!